Whether you’re a novice in the kitchen or a professional chef leaving their mark in the food industry, a good cast iron skillet can help you create tasty, unforgettable meals in ways that traditional stainless steel or ceramic cookware simply can’t. A traditional way to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry or grill meats and vegetables, our holder expands your cooking ability so you can truly embrace the entire cookbook.
3 Reasons Why Cast Iron Cookware is Eco-Friendly
1. Naturally non-stock: Cast iron eliminates the need for toxic chemicals used to create the non-stick surfaces in modern cookware.
2. Holds on to heat: As the Iron holds on to heat so well you can use less energy to cook. The material is also perfect for BBQ’s and outdoor cooking.
3. Eco-easy clean up: You do not need any harmful chemicals in solvents or detergent. All you need to effectively clean your Cast Iron is hot water and a stiff brush.
1. Wash with warm water; not in the dishwasher.
2. Scrub it, don’t soap it.
3. Re-season regularly to keep it fresh and new.
1 Cast Iron Skillets（12.5-Inch)
2. Two Silicone Handle Holder.
1. Non-Stick.（Nor is it a complete non-stick pan）
2. Free of PFOA, PFAS, lead and cadmium.
3. No toxic fumes.
4. Low-oil cooking.
Make your kitchen sparkle with a high performance set that's as durable as it is dependable.From supper to snacks,bring your favorite recipes to life with a healthy non-stick interior,ensured to release your food,not harmful fumes.Enjoy even heat distribution,glass lids for easy food monitoring and an easy to clean interior and exterior.
Made with heavy-duty cast iron, the cookware retains heat well and distributes it evenly. Heat spreads thoroughly across the base and up the sides for optimal cooking results. Even more, the cookware comes pre-seasoned, which means it’s good to go right out of the box.
The pre-seasoned cast-iron cookware has been thoroughly pre-baked with penetrating vegetable oil. The result: a beautiful black patina and easier food release.